Pages

June 30, 2012

Bara no Souzokunin


Description: 
The heir of wealthy, deceased Martin Semple proves surprisingly to be one Longfellow Deeds of Mandrake Falls, Vermont. The bemused lawyers in the land of taciturn Yankees find Deeds a simple-hearted greeting card poet, his favorite pastime playing the tuba. Will he be any match for city slickers, embezzlers, moochers, fundraisers, and phonies? Enter brash reporter Babe Bennett, who (for a story) gains Deeds' friendship and seems to be on his side. With friends like these...Written by Rob Crawford <puffinus@u.washington.edu>
 

Associated Names: 
薔薇の相続人
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
Author: OGATA Hiromi
Artist: OGATA Hiromi
Status: 1 Volume (Complete)
Year: 2010

Download - Mirror

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this new upload^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kangta thank you for uploading
    and i have suggestion why don't you use http://www.mirrorcreator.com/ it creates mirror at different websites, you can just upload to one website and mirrorcreator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me, Can I ask you a few question? How can I download these manga?? I real wanna read its but I can't download.....
      I hope that you can help me. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. is this based on the Adam Sandler movie?

    ReplyDelete